Couchjunkies
Go ahead and log in

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New updates have been added to the forum....There is now an I.Q and Influence system....The Influence system is like a points system in which you get points for doing various activities on the forum...The I.Q system is like a reputation system in which you can either give someone a postive or negative vote for there post.....or if someone solves a problem of yours...you can hit the "Thanks" button
Message to guest
You must be logged in to use the Shoutbox!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Site Translator

Share | 

TNA Sacrifice this Sunday Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vwkiller1412
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 110
Xbox 360 Gamertag : vwkiller1412
PS3 ID : vwkiller1412
Know as : Creator of Couchjunkies
Influence : 0
I.Q : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: TNA Sacrifice this Sunday Night   May 9th 2008, 12:50 am

TNA World Heavyweight Championship - Triple Threat Match
- Samoa Joe (c) vs. Kurt Angle vs. Scott Steiner.

Deuces Wild Tag Team Tournament for TNA World Tag Team Titles
- Featuring: Team 3D, LAX, AJ Styles & Super Eric, Christian Cage & Rhino and the Egotistical Eight: Sting, Robert Roode, Matt Morgan, BG James, Booker T, TNA Women's Champion Awesome Kong, James Storm and Kip James.

TerrorDome Match - #1 Contendership for X Division Title
- "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs. Curry Man vs. Kaz vs. Alex Shelley vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Chris Sabin vs. Johnny Devine vs. Shark Boy vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Consequences Creed.

TNA Knockouts Makeover Battle Royal
One Knockout gets a shot at the Women's Championship - while the runner-up gets her head shaved!
- Gail Kim vs. ODB vs. Traci Brooks vs. Velvet Sky vs. Angelina Love vs. Jacqueline vs. Christy Hemme vs. Roxxi Laveaux vs. Rhaka Khan vs. Salinas.

- Plus, Frank Trigg to do commentary for the TNA World Title main event and Rick Steiner will be coming to Sacrifice to support his brother Scott Steiner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://couchjunkies.do-talk.com
vwkiller1412
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 110
Xbox 360 Gamertag : vwkiller1412
PS3 ID : vwkiller1412
Know as : Creator of Couchjunkies
Influence : 0
I.Q : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice this Sunday Night   May 12th 2008, 10:09 am

- Team 3D defeated Sting & James Storm in a Deuces Wild Quarterfinal
- Christian Cage & Rhino beat Booker T & Robert Roode in a Deuces Wild Quarterfinal. Booker T attacked Cage and Rhino after the bout.
- The Latin American Xchange beat Kip James & Matt Morgan in a Deuces Wild Quarterfinal
- AJ Styles & Super Eric defeated BG James & Awesome Kong in a Deuces Wild Quarterfinal
- Kaz won the first-ever TerrorDome match to become the #1 contender to the X Division Championship, as well as a shot at the World Title in the main event.
- Team 3D defeated Christian Cage and Rhino in the Deuces Wild Semifinal
- The Latin American Xchange beat AJ Styles & Eric Young in the Deuces Wild Semifinal
- Gail Kim won the TNA Knockout Makeover match, earning a Women’s Title shot. Roxxi Laveaux ended up getting her head shaved, thanks to interference by Angelina Love.
- The Latin American Xchange defeated Team 3D in the finals of the Deuces Wild Tournament to become the new TNA World Tag Team Champions
- Samoa Joe defeated Scott Steiner and Kaz in the main event to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://couchjunkies.do-talk.com

TNA Sacrifice this Sunday Night
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1